Rna interferenz. RNA interference
Foods [ ] RNAi shows promise for future use in food production but is still a young technology with a relative lack of understanding of its advantages and disadvantages. In many organisms, including humans, miRNAs are linked to the formation of and dysregulation of the. 7 3 : 314—20. , Thornton PK, Mason-D'Croz D, Palmer J, , Bodirsky BL, et al. Journal of Clinical Medicine. Journal of Virology. 117 1 : 69—81. Molecular Cell. Nature Biotechnology. "Antisense RNA gene therapy for studying and modulating biological processes".
- 239 3 : 543—64
- , Baulcombe D
- In other instances, our approach delivers therapeutic benefit by using siRNA to target and improve the levels of other, non—disease-causing proteins that are implicated in the disease pathway ie, those that are not caused by a single genetic mutation
- Siomi H, Siomi MC: On the road to reading the RNA-interference code
- "RNA interference-based silencing of the alpha-amylase amy1 gene in Aspergillus flavus decreases fungal growth and aflatoxin production in maize kernels"
- Bagasra O, Prilliman KR August 2004
- elegans, miRNA and are processed by distinct argonaute proteins and dicer enzymes
- Ratcliff F, Harrison BD, Baulcombe DC June 1997