Mann in paris enthauptet. List of people who were beheaded
- References [ ]• 53 BC — general, politician and richest man then in the world — beheaded posthumously after his defeat in• , according to tradition• 2014 — 54-year-old woman was decapitated in by a 30-year-old pro-Jihad, Islamist, Jah'Keem Yisrael, formerly Alton Alexander Nolen
- createElement 'script' , document
- 1680 — executed at Tower Hill for• 1794 - Queen's hairdresser
- , according to tradition• India [ ]• Guillotined for sedition• 1793 - guillotined as a Girondist• Captain Harry Miller 1936 — beheaded after murder near , "Head and Hands" murder• com
- 1135 — executed by King of Aragon, , for treason [ ]• 1289 — executed by the Mongol for rebellion Germany [ ] Pre-20th century [ ] Execution of Pirates in Hamburg, 1573• and the four other 1820 — hanged and beheaded outside for treason
- Dabei habe er auch Karikaturen des Propheten Mohammed gezeigt
- 1718 — famous pirate beheaded after capture at [ ]• Und ganz sicher ist das kein politisches Programm
- Retrieved 13 March 2016
- Olivia Wade in• 1567 — beheaded by the for heresy• Oxford DNB
- Special sections on "Religious figures" and "Fictional characters" are also appended
- 1471 — executed at Middleham Castle or Southampton by order of for being a Lancastrian• Spoiler kommt hier hin! 1635 — beheaded for treason in• 1693 — Portuguese executed in India for preaching Christianity• 1794 - guillotined as a• 472 — Emperor, assassinated by Medieval Italy [ ]• 1934 — guillotined in for starting the• 1944 — beheaded with an axe, for being a communist• 1440 — executed at on trumped-up charges in front of• , according to tradition• 1685 — Serb hajduk in Venetian service, beheaded and head sent to• 1818 — beheaded by in , for fighting for independence
- 1381 — beheaded in London by order of the Lord Mayor of London during the• 1568 — beheaded in Brussels for treason
- — after he was killed by , this example illustrates the aforementioned post-mortem decapitation• Sir William de Plumpton 1405 — executed by order of for treason• in 's film 2010• 1403 — executed by order of Hanged, drawn and quartered• Byzantine Empire [ ]• in See also [ ]• John Moffet in• Columbia, Missouri: Center for Studies in Oral Tradition
- 1943 — guillotined in Berlin for conspiracy to commit treason• Wer diese nicht hat, ist imho gut beraten, sie zu erlernen
- Die Tochter sah das nicht ein, und blieb sitzen
1793 — guillotined as a Girondist• 1469 — captured and executed in Bridgewater for being a Yorkist• 1685 — executed at Tower Hill in reign of after the for treason• Iran [ ] Execution of Buqa• Social sciences and humanities.
1425 — executed by order of• , traditionally• 1683 — executed at Tower Hill for being involved with the• 1794 - guillotined for attempted assassination of• — 1483 — beheaded at Shrewsbury by order of• 1794 - Army officer.
1635 — beheaded for treason in after defecting to the during the• 19 February 2015.
1794 - guillotined with Robespierre• 1716 — executed at Tower Hill as a Jacobite Rebel• at BiblePath.
1794 — husband of Josephine who remarried Napoleon ; guillotined• Der Fernunterricht von Kindern, die zu Hause bleiben, soll etwa vom kommenden Sommer an strikt eingegrenzt werden.
Abdullah Mohammad Sindi.
, according to legend• Of course, English speakers are also welcome! Sri Lanka [ ]• 803 — Vizier executed for allegedly having an affair with Caliph 's sister Abassa• 1601 — executed at Tower Hill during the reign of for• Italy [ ] The Execution of Marino Faliero, , 1827.