Ehre dem ehre gebührt. Ehre, wem Ehre gebührt.
- "Ich bin sprachlos! nom
- inf , on your hono u r? Aber bitte
- Und den BewohnerInnen gab sie mit: "Ihr alle habt so viel Potenzial
- obs bei meiner Ehre! 's BE jmdn
- ] one's BE [ form
- ] Special
- I congratulate the Commission on the way it was run: credit where credit is due
- [ fig
- Honour BE honour BE
, to tell you the truth. . . form Habe die Ehre! hide the tariff of the municipality as deep as possible under the cushions of their cabs, but when you do not study that tariff too carefully, they are nice and jolly fellows, with whom you can go for glorious drives If we were drivers, should we not also hide away the tariff and be nicer to a generous customer than to one who gives a tip of 25 centimes?. Und diese Titelverteidigung etwas ganz Besonderes. AE jmdm. . , to count it an hono u r that. It's the truth.
- course the presence at the head of the country of President Joseph Kabila, who with his discernment, his clear thinking and his wisdom was not only the catalyst for this support and international backing but above all the architect of a true reconciliation between all the sons and daughters of the Congo
- das rechne ich ihm zur Ehre an I consider that a point in his hono u r or favour Brit or favor US mit wem habe ich die Ehre? auf Ehre und Gewissen: ich bin es nicht gewesen! einzuladen form we request the hono u r of your company at
- form , would you do me the hono u r of allowing me to accompany you? Eilmeldungen Breaking News• jmdm
- You're! Tell