Sram axs. XX1 Eagle AXS
Picture the chain in the middle of the cassette but you want to shift to the next larger cog. Could you ever imagine Shimano using such a color? The shifters just send a simple signal. Interesting that this was faultless for him. That way, I could literally just bump the shifter with my thumb in a split second, and it made the knuckle button easier to reach, too. Do you charge your phone at night? Shifting otherwise is smooth and reliable.
I purchased a Specialized Roubaix 2020? For example, coming into a sprint or something and you just want to be in the big ring now, versus it doing it mid-sprint.
Although the app looks slick, the human factors of the app are not good.
And flashing red means charge it up.
The robot definitely don't care.
It will not be any easier to turn the cranks! Plus I seem to have a problem with shiting from small to big ring every other time.
You can see some of this already in the beta app I tried: This has the benefits for shops as well, who are trying to prep bikes with multiple power meters and groupsets around, to keep track of what bike is what.
- My main interest was the sequential shifting, which meant that it would automatically shift front and back derailleurs by me merely saying I wanted gearing easier or harder
- It seems like they could have put a 1 or 2 watt generator in one of the pulleys and had the derailleur self power
- The principle behind the damper is that the faster it moves, the more the resistance builds
- But that doesn't really happen with the cable inside the housing
- Shifting was definitely hard and every subsequent crash set me back a little