Uvulare frikativ. Voiceless uvular affricate
I haven't really looked into this or read any papers, but it's a thing for sure. 221. Terms and Conditions; Get Published. Cite your sources and don't be afraid to ask others to do the same• A new thread is posted each Monday is are stickied so it appears at the top of the subreddit. The uvular trill is a type of consonantal sound, used in some spoken languages.
- Although these phones have not previously been recognized as occurring in European Portuguese, they occurred in 115 words out of a corpus of 1304 words, out of which 107 words could be
- Artikulation [ ]• Voiceless uvular fricative: Voiceless uvular fricative World Heritage Encyclopedia, the aggregation of the largest online encyclopedias available
- , : Language Learning Tips• : For all the bad linguistics on reddit and elsewhere
- Voiced uvular
- Thelwall, Robin; Sa'Addedin, M
- "What's the etymology of x? Notes [ ]• Its is , which means it is produced by first stopping the airflow entirely, then allowing air flow through a constricted channel at the place of articulation, causing turbulence