Triple x. Triple XXX Rootbeer Drive
The extra X chromosome usually results from random error when the parents' egg or sperm cell is forming.
When the extra chromosome is due to incorrect cell division in the embryo, a girl may have a mosaic form of triple X syndrome.
Get Tickets - Starring: Vin Diesel, Samuel L.
© 1995- The Nemours Foundation.
It's called triple X because they have an extra X chromosome in most or all of their cells.
Sometimes only some of the body's cells contain the extra X chromosome, a form of triple X syndrome called mosaicism.
Before birth, the condition can be found through a chromosomal analysis.
- Daniels' reign continued through , at which point he lost the belt to
- One set of chromosomes is from the mother and the other set is from the father
- Triple X syndrome is a condition found in females only
- This table lists symptoms that people with this disease may have
- Topped with butter, syrup, fruit or whipped cream
- Although females with this condition may be taller than average, this chromosomal change typically causes no unusual physical features
- This information comes from a database called the
- But in triple X syndrome, as its name suggests, three X chromosomes are present
- Cobb's motives for killing Xander are obvious; he doesn't want him to interfere in Deckert's plans
- Delayed development of motor skills such as sitting and walking , weak muscle tone hypotonia , and behavioral and emotional difficulties are also possible, but these characteristics vary widely among affected girls and women