1. fc köln vs bayern. 1. FC Köln Bayern München live score, video stream and H2H results
- We do not host or upload this material and are not responsible for the content
- Their last defeat against Köln came in February 2011 3-2
- Lewandowski scored after just three minutes when he fired into the roof of the net and Coman added a second two minutes later
- Pressing for their lives and winning the ball back on numerous occasions in the Bayern half
- Bayern Munich average scored 3
- Meanwhile, the home side's attack are still threatening with Coutinho pulling the strings
- The Defence line could be Hernandez, Sule, Pavard, and Kimmich
It's become really end-to-end to finish the first period.
Kingsley Coman and Lucas Hernandez both made their comeback last weekend against Leipzig and could start on Sunday.
Since then, though, Cologne can certainly be seen as the better side.
They've lost just one of their last 10 games in all competitions, and are unbeaten in their last five outings W4 D1.
Bayern's last away game was on Matchday 20 with a comfortable 3-1 win at Mainz.
Lucas Hernandez resumes his role at left-back with David Alaba injured, while Jerome Boateng starts in the middle of defence.
- Next up for them is Paderborn
- Three goals from Lewandowski, Coman and Gnabry within 12 minutes of the first half took the game away from the home side
- Install SofaScore app on and follow 1
- Cologne suffer their first home defeat under Gisdol and he'll be hoping they can bounce back with a win against Hertha Berlin next time out
- It looks like a 4-5-1 formation, with Kingsley Schindler on one wing and Florian Kainz on the other