Audi e tron 55 quattro. Audi E
Automatic single-speed reduction gear Drivetrain Information about the type of drivetrain the system that delivers power to the driving wheels. However, the Jaguar I-Pace is considerably more cost-effective. Audi e-tron 50 Quattro har også elmotor på både for- og bagaksel. The adaptive air suspension with controlled dampers provides a major contribution to this versatile character. All warranties with respect to this information are disclaimed. An indirect cooling system of aluminium sections separate from cell space Dimensions: 2. Electronic Turning circle Often referred to as turning diameter or turning radius multiplied by two , this is the smallest diameter that the outside wheels of the vehicle describe when it is turning on full lock. Body style The body style of the model as defined by the number of doors and roof treatment. If the driver requests more output than it can provide, the front unit is instantly activated. In order to achieve the highest efficiency, only the rear electric motor is active in most driving situations, while the front electric motor is activated predictively when needed.
Før testen lå Audi e-tron i min personlige Top 3. At its heart is a small chip containing one million micromirrors, each of whose edge length measures just a few hundredths of a millimeter. Front motor is 135 kW, the rear is 165 kW S mode. Coaxial asynchronous rear motor Total system power and torque in D mode - 265 kW and 561 Nm Power and torque in Boost Mode - 165 kW and 355 Nm Total system power and torque in Boost mode - 300 kW and 664 Nm Second electric motor Information about the model's second motor and its performance. The I-Pace costs around £7,000 less than the Audi e-tron and goes further on a single charge. It describeds the maximum operating weight of the electric car including the curb weight and payload accessories, equipment, driver, passengers and cargo.
- Dual-circuit brake system with diagonal split Brake booster Hydraulic brake assist Battery Specifications and features of the rechargeable battery that powers this vehicle
- This also happens predictively before slip occurs in icy conditions or when cornering fast, or if the car understeers or oversteers
- It weighs the best part of two-and-a-half tonnes, and if it really feels it through the corners
- The vehicle is also capable of 120kW charging capability which will allow 80 per cent of range to be regenerated in just 30 minutes at a fast-charging station
- The car developed a power output of 230 kW and 540 Nm of torque allowing it to sprint from 0-62mph in just 7
- Ultimately, this allows for higher speeds and improved power efficiency
- A typical feature of electric cars is that they get full torque from zero speed