Paper mario gamecube. Nintendo GameCube
The game uses a scoring system where points are accumulated through defeating enemies and using items.
Also, in this game Kersti is replaced by a paint bucket named.
What kinds of attacks are available to Mario in battle is determined by the Stickers currently on hand.
In the latter, Luigi also helps Mario reach.
For the majority of the game, the player controls Paper Mario, who can jump and use his hammer to overcome physical obstacles placed in the game's.
In the latter, she assisted Bowser in searching for the Crystal Stars and fights alongside him in the.
- He allows Mario to perform a Ground Pound which can activate certain switches or deal double-damage to enemies
- Indigo is the original color seen in advertisements, the trophy in , and other places
- After regaining consciousness, Mario encounters Kersti the sticker fairy, caretaker of the Royal Stickers, who demands that Mario help her recover them
- Each Barrel represents left or right on the GameCube's directional stick, based on how moves left and right in Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
- After they went missing in , she joined Mario to find them and then decided to stick with him
- In the field, she can ferry Mario across water at certain docks, and can dive briefly
- When Super-Ranked, she can use to damage all enemies, piercing their defense and setting them on fire
- The microphone plugged into a Nintendo GameCube The Nintendo GameCube Microphone is a special accessory used for Nintendo GameCube games on the GameCube or a backwards-compatible
- Wanting to avenge his father, Koops went with Mario to
- Sushie is Mario's seventh partner in Paper Mario