des vom 31.
The relationship is based on Meyer's index n from.
von 140, 220, 330 und 450.
03 19 - 21 max 0.
The large size of indentation and possible damage to test-piece limits its usefulness.
Non-alloy and alloy steel tubes.
- aus einer Tabelle abgelesen
- The Brinell hardness test consists of indenting the test material with a 10 mm diameter hardened steel or carbide ball subjected to a load of 3000 kgf 29 430 N
- This feature contributed to its early adoption over competing hardness tests
- Test details [ ] The typical test uses a 10 mm 0
- A chart is then used to convert the averaged diameter measurement to a Brinell hardness number
- 427 09 001
- The XXX is the force to apply in kgf on a material of type YY 5 for aluminum alloys, 10 for copper alloys, 30 for steels
- 03 max 0
- 1221 steel C60E 1
- 35 0
- 6 - 0