Bic finder. BIC pens & Writing Instruments
- Our company specializes in providing a secure way to verify and safely pay via International Bank Account Numbers
- You can make your search more precise by selecting the country in which you expect to find the company
- The website offers alphabetical search in each country and a keyword search which people can make use of in order to key in the name of a bank and find the information on hand in the directory of SwiftBIC
- SWIFT is the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
- SWIFT stands for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, while BIC is short for Bank Identifier Code
- The first 2 or 3 digits are used as bank identifier
SWIFT was founded in 1973 and headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
In many countries the bank-identifying code of the BIC is part of the International Bank Account Number or IBAN.
The details you need are often shown on statements and customer information letters.
Last three characters: These 3 characters form the branch code.
INFO knowledge graph.
Our mission is to provide you the highest quality of services. The SWIFT Code finder will display the result beneath the search form. For you, the bank code is utilized in order to receive and send money online. When you receive or send a wire transfer internationally with your bank, you might get a bad exchange rate, and pay high hidden fees as a result. This is because banks hide a fee in the exchange rate, which means that you will spend more on international money transfers than you should. Alternatively, you can browse all SWIFT codes for a particular country.