Versunkene apfelkuchen. Versunkener Apfelkuchen (German Sunken Apple Cake)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour• Va bch, VA• This apple cake recipe has saved us on many occasions when a quick cake is needed
- Thinly slice each quarter lengthwise without cutting all the way through to the core side, leaving the quarter hinged together
- Beim fortfahren kann es zu fehlerhaften Darstellungen auf der Seite kommen
- Set aside to gel
- Turn off the oven and let it rest in the oven for 10 minutes
- I used Granny Smiths
- Click on the HTML link code below
- Sprinkle top with brown sugar when finished Dough will rise, covering wedges more completely, leaving out very nicely goldened tips forming a beautiful pattern
- We use giant slices of quartered apples to fill the center of the cake
Golden Delicious, Gala, Granny Smith, or Boskop apples, all taste great in this cake.
Thank you! The freshly picked apples became tender while keeping their shape.
Push the apple pieces gently, at random, into the cake so they sink slightly into the mixture.
9-inch and 10-inch pans work both.
Die Form auf dem Rost in den Backofen schieben.
We have a hobby apple orchard, so around this time of year I am always looking for new twists to my apple repertoire. I tell you, there is definitely something special and very I need another piece about this cake. Next time I will add a little more water. My 15yo grandson made this for his German Class project last year. You basically mix all the ingredients together, press the apples into the mixture and pop the cake into the oven. I don't think it's that sweet and I'm not a fan of super-sweet desserts. Want to try this easy Apple Cake Recipe? The pears were a little softer than the apples, so the dough surrounding the pears was a little more moist but not too moist.