Burghof brodhecker. About Us
These personal data will be stored by us.
If a data subject contacts the controller by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject are automatically stored.
, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, UNITED STATES.
the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing;• The non-provision of the personal data would have the consequence that the contract with the data subject could not be concluded.
These applications may be used by the data subject to eliminate a data transmission to Facebook.
the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;• This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this website, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject is automatically through the Matomo component prompted to submit data for the purpose of online analysis to our server. With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this Internet site, which is operated by the controller and on which a YouTube component YouTube video was integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject is automatically prompted to download a display of the corresponding YouTube component. Data protection provisions about the application and use of YouTube On this website, the controller has integrated components of YouTube. .
- i Recipient Recipient is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not
- Its origin goes back to the founding of the State Stud Celle in Lower Saxony in 1735
- Existence of automated decision-making As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling
- Before personal data is provided by the data subject, the data subject must contact any employee
- A social network is a place for social meetings on the Internet, an online community, which usually allows users to communicate with each other and interact in a virtual space
- During the course of this technical procedure, Twitter gains knowledge of what specific sub-page of our website was visited by the data subject
- Such personal data collected in the tracking pixels contained in the newsletters are stored and analyzed by the controller in order to optimize the shipping of the newsletter, as well as to adapt the content of future newsletters even better to the interests of the data subject
- In addition, it is explained there what setting options Facebook offers to protect the privacy of the data subject
- It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time directly on the website of the controller, or to communicate this to the controller in a different way
- e Right of restriction of processing Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:• He or she shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, as long as the processing is based on consent pursuant to point a of Article 6 1 of the GDPR or point a of Article 9 2 of the GDPR, or on a contract pursuant to point b of Article 6 1 of the GDPR, and the processing is carried out by automated means, as long as the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller