Was sind verse. MonsterVerse
2, Appendix pages 49—50; Robert Oliver Kevin, The Lost Ending of the Gospel According to Mark: A criticism and a reconstruction, Journal of Biblical Literature, vol.
This passage then, which later editors have copied from Erasmus, and which is contained in our common editions, is not only spurious, but was not even taken from a Greek manuscript.
And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; Then the LORD said to Abraham, "There are terrible accusations against Sodom and Gomorrah, and their sin is very great.
Other candidates includes an , who flourished around the year 140, also mentioned by Eusebius in the Historia Ecclesiastica, 4:6:3, favored by Alfred Resch, but Conybeare considered him too late to have written the Longer Ending in time for it to have achieved its widespread acceptance.
Explanations aside, it is now widely although not unanimously accepted that St.
Although many lists of missing verses specifically name the NIV as the version that had omitted them, these same verses are missing from the main text and mostly relegated to footnotes by the of 1881 RV , the of 1901, the of 1947 RSV , the of 1966, and several others. Mark and its Relation to the Synoptists, being the Ellerton Essay, 1896 1896, Oxford, Clarendon Press page 39; Henry Barclay Swete, The Gospel according to St. " Early Church Fathers did not mention this verse, even when gathering verses to support the Doctrine of the Trinity. 3 2011 page 88. Reasons: The same verse or a very similar verse appears and is preserved as Matthew 27:15 and as Mark 15:6. from the original on January 27, 2021. All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them.
- having canceled the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross
- [1899, Gottingen, page 260] 1901, London page 327
- " Without the words at issue the context simply states that a swimming or bathing pool in or near Jerusalem was a gathering place for sick and crippled people, some of whom sought to get into the pool either for physical comfort or for ritual cleansing and it was there that Jesus performed miraculous healing
- Mark of the Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges series, edited by R
- , op
- It would be very ambitious
- Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a
- having canceled the debt ascribed to us in the decrees that stood against us