Elisabeth wiese. Elizabeth K. Wiese
All interested editors are invited to and.
Paula fled to London, but became pregnant.
Wiese a heterosexual female citizen of Germany.
She then informed the mothers of babies left in her care that she had had the babies adopted by rich families in distant countries.
She is said to have had the stove enlarged for the special purpose of carrying out her fiendish work.
Career As a young woman she worked as a mid-wife.
Frau Wiese was exceedingly superststious.
The woman kept such a hot fire going that the stove plates burst.
Initially she charged the mothers a one-fee for handing the children over to adoptive parents, who in turn had to be paid.
Initially, she charged the mothers a one-time fee for handing the children over to adoptive parents, who in turn had to be paid.
- Pauli, Hamburg at the time the gruesome and cold-blooded murders of five children, one of her victims being the son of her own daughter Paula Berkefeld
- However, she did not always pay the adoptive parents, who returned the children to her, so they had to be gotten rid of
- Try or get the SensagentBox With a , visitors to your site can access reliable information on over 5 million pages provided by Sensagent
- Initially she charged the mothers a one-time fee for handing the children over to adoptive parents, who in turn had to be paid
- She already had a daughter, Paula, when she married the tradesman Heinrich Wiese
- This 100 card set features the artwork of 15 noted true crime artists and will come with a numbered, signed certificate of authenticity for each set
- She tried to murder him on several occasions, firstly by poisoning his food and then by attempting to cut his throat with a while he slept