Toyota supra. 2019 Toyota Supra
- The former was rated at 125 horsepower, while the latter developed between 145 and 174 horsepower, depending on the market where it was sold
- Some other features were the tilt steering wheel, deep zippered pockets on the backs of the front seats, and a under the liftback
- It is unknown what engine powered the concept
- Burgundy was replaced with white package-only deep red
- The rear spoiler was changed from a one-piece to a two-piece
- In addition, body molded mudflaps became available
- The fifth generation has been produced since March 2019 and went on sale in May 2019
- The doors and rear section were shared with the Celica but the front panels were elongated to accommodate the instead of the Celica's engine
- All vehicles were equipped with five-spoke aluminum alloy wheels, the naturally aspirated model had 16-inch wheels and the turbo models had 17-inch wheels
Other than pure cosmetics changes, there was nothing different from other models.
The engine mount and brace were also revised in late 1989.
With the all-new 2020 Toyota Supra, that moment came on a quiet two-lane road in West Virginia.
We Did the Research for You: 10 Reviews Analyzed Our Toyota Supra review includes far more than just one person's opinion.
The rear hatch and bumper was changed and received the same colour as the rest of the car instead of the black of previous years.
- The fourth generation model had a 51:49 front:rear weight distribution
- Of the seven, only one was in the hands of an owner
- The Turbo model also included an engine oil cooler and an integrated rear spoiler
- Front speakers were changed from 3
- Though the Supra badge isn't new, it's been quite a while since it adorned a new car
- Other measures included hollow carpet fibers, magnesium-alloy steering wheel, plastic gas tank and lid, gas injected rear spoiler, and a single pipe exhaust
- This was the only variant and no L Type model was offered
- By the middle of 1990, a final A80 design concept from Toyota Technical Centre Aichi was approved and frozen for production in late 1990