Corona in afrika 2021. Coronavirus in Africa tracker
The pandemic has had a serious economic impact in African countries, damaging the continent's growing middle class and threatening to increase the rates of poverty and. There were 43 total cases as of 5 April 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020. from the original on 5 June 2020. ION NEWS in French. from the original on 30 March 2021. 6 March 2020.
- Public gatherings of more than 100 people were also banned
- 7 percent, i
- from the original on 25 March 2020
- Sebastian Balzter• Retrieved 30 April 2020
- Thus, the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases should be interpreted with caution
- Third Wave May 2021—present [ ] On 30 May, , addressed the nation announcing the tightening of restrictions from adjusted level lockdown 1 to 2