Lol champion tier list. 2021 Solo Queue Champion Tier List for League of Legends
- Sure she can turn off her brain since she doesnt have to think about macro and etc
- Zoe• Fizz• Ornn• What makes Fiora trully difficult is what applies to all champs but to her twice as much and that is that its about opponent
- Garen• If these champions are open and you play them well, then play them! While the focus is often on pure looks, personality also matter too! And what do you think that can posibly do without 2 item in this meta? Varus• Xayah• There is also just some stuff that blatantly doesn't make sense like how lulu is c tier but raka is F tier when raka has 2 skillshots and requires better positioning and has more risk to her
- Sivir• Janna: Monsoon• zyra, poppy, nami, diana, vladimir, heimer should go a tier up
- Irelia is harder to pilot in later stages from macro perspective cuz you cant get 5 stacks without minions nearby but so Fiora is mechanically even harder
- Rumble• Irelia need proper wavemanagement to pull her off which is unique when it comes to champ management but outside of hardoutplaying your opponent, all you need is 5 stacks
Champions will be grouped by 1 mechanical difficulty of executing their kit 2 how forgiving they can be even if you are not doing well in a game 3 how long it takes the typical player to master the champion and 4 how unique their playstyle is within League of Legends.
Truly hardcore bias from butthurt monke playing against even bigger losers.
Discussion• It's powerful enough to destroy you in the hallway if you don't respect it.
Jarvan IV: Cataclysm• Riot Games has recently launched LoL for mobile in 2020 under the name League of Legends: Wild Rift.
Tristana• Azir and Gragas are the most evident combinations since they can displace a wide array of enemies either towards or away from your team once you get in range with your E.
Rakan• by 6 months ago• Either because they are poorly applicable to the current meta or are just insanely difficult to play and master for the stats and strengths that they bring to the team.
The difference between a good Yuumi and a bad one can oftentimes be massive, and while she isn't one of the hardest champions to master, I believe she should be a bit higher than she is right now.