Hey mercedes befehle. W177 MBUX reset
New safety functions include recognition of an unattached child seat on the front passenger seat and the blind spot warning. "Hey Mercedes" responds to speech• The driver display is optionally available with two cameras. However, the unique feature of MBUX is its networking with a wide range of vehicle systems and sensor data. Domestic systems and home appliances can also be linked to the vehicle and voice-controlled thanks to the Smart Home function• The latest screen technologies and MBUX for all occupants• Absent from the Mercedes infotainment is gesture control, which rival on their latest iDrive infotainment system and showed off in their concept this week at CES. "OK, car, SHUT UP! An in-depth video explaining the functionality of the system is below. Less than a week later, a new joint venture with Nvidia.
- But in the MBUX system, it finally understands indirect speech as Alexa or Google Assistant would
- When showing typical video sequences, OLED technology has an up to 30 percent lower energy consumption than LCD technology
- As an addition to touching and swiping, voice control and natural hand gestures, gaze control extends the operating options• The same sentence from the rear starts a well-being program
- Genau das ist das Problem
- " Now this was aggravating